Beef Sandwich Recipe
Nov 02, 2017
Beef Sandwich is tasty and delicious sandwich. It is prepared in different method. Must try this sandwich at home.
- Undercut beef julienne 500 gm
- Ginger paste 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Mustard paste 1 tsp
- Worcester sauce 2 tbsp
- HP sauce 4 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Butter as required
- BBQ sauce as required
- Lettuce leaves as required
- Tomato slice as required
- Cucumber slice as required
- Bread slices as required
- Oil as required
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, Worcester sauce, HP sauce, mustard paste, red chili powder, salt and black pepper in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then marinate beef with this mixture and leave for 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
- Now heat 2 tbsp oil in pan, add marinated beef and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now grill bread slices in grill pan with little oil.
- Now spread butter on one bread slice and bbq sauce on second bread slice.
- Then keep lettuce leaves, beef, tomato slice and cucumber slice on one bread slice and cover with second bread slice.
- Then cut in triangle shale, keep on serving plate and serve hot with tomato ketchup and coleslaw salad.
Beef Sandwich is tasty sandwich. Beef undercut is marinated with paste, sauce & spices and cooked in oil. Then kept with tomato, cucumber, lettuce leaves, bbq sauce & butter in grilled bread slices and served.