Nihari by Ayesha Abrar Nihari is South Asian Stew. It is Popular Dish of Pakistan. Nihari is usually eaten in Sehri in Holy Month of Ramadan. It is also eaten in Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. It is served with Naan, Green Chilies, Coriander Leaves and Ginger.
Recipe of Nihari by Chef Tahira Mateen in Kum Kharch Bala Nasheen on Ary Zauq.A Delicious Pakistani Recipe.
- Fozia Hanif: Nice recipe ... #
- abidahafeez: Thanks for sharing this n... #
- Hira1083: Thank you for the recipe.... #
- husnain2010: Kashmiri Kulcha is recogn... #
- kamranbazmi: aapa assalam aleiqum...I ... #
- Muhammad Anas: This is very good recipe.... #
- Muhammad Anas: Very nice recipe and it c... #
- fariaayesha: write your comments here.... #
- Muhammad Anas: Thank for such a nice rec... #
- Muhammad Anas: These are really good rec... #