- Chicken Stock – 6 cups
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt - To taste
- Tomato Paste – 2 tbsp
- Apple – 1 medium
- Bananas – 2
- Pepper – 1tbsp
- Gram Flour – 4 tbsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Take a wok and boil chicken with 10 cups of water until chicken is tender.
- In another container, heat oil and include garlic paste in it. Cook it for a minute.
- Then, add gram flour and stir it for a while.
- Finely chop banana and apples, and add them in the container.
- Also, include tomato paste, salt, pepper and chicken stock in the container. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Let the soup boil for 10 minutes and stir continuously.
- Garnish with lemon juice and serve.