Oct 15, 2009
- Minced meat - 200 grams
- Red beans – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato paste – ½ cup
- Wheat flour – 1cup
- Pain flour – 1 cup
- Oil – for frying
- Take a pot and boil red beans until tender.
- In another pot, heat oil for 2 minutes and sauté onion and garlic paste in it.
- Add minced meat to the pot and mix well.
- Now add salt, red chili powder, tomato paste along with the boiled beans.
- Mix well and let it cook for half a minute before removing it from heat.
- For puris mix both the flours, add salt and 2 table spoon oil.
- Include some water in it and knead it into dough.
- Make small puris out of the dough and fry it in oil until turn golden.
- To present, put 1 tbsp minced meat and beans on each puri & serve warm.
Mexican starter with delicious mix of flavors.