Licensed Content: This video is being displayed with permission. Click here for details.
Machli Ki Tikki
½ kg fish fillet
1 small onion
2 boiled potatoes
4 green chilies
½ cup flour
¼ bunch mint
1 tbsp crushed coriander
1 tbsp crushed cumin
2 tbsp tamarind paste
2 tbsp ginger paste
3-4 tbsp oil
Salt to taste.
Firstly in a chopper machine, add ½ fish filled, 1 egg, 2 boiled potatoes, ¼ bunch coriander, 1 capsicum, 1 small onion, 4 green chilies, ¼ bunch mint, 1 tbsp crushed coriander, 1 tbsp crushed cumin, 2 tbsp tamarind paste and 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste in it and chop them together properly.
Take the mixture out in a bowl and form then into kebabs.
Then coat kebabs in ½ cup dry flour and shallow fry them in a pan with pre-heated 3-4 tbsp oil.
Ready to serve.
Recipe of Machli Ki Tikki by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala Tv.
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #