- 1 cup boiled chicken (shredded)
- 1 cup cabbage (shreded)
- 1 cup carrot (shreded)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 23 green chillies (chopped)
- 1 cup cheese (shreded)
- ½ packet cream
- salt to taste or 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take a bowl and add all ingredients in it, but add only 1/2 cup of cheese in it. Mix the batter well.
- Take a greased baking tray and pour the mixture in it. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over it and bake this batter in oven for about 10 mins in a preheated oven at 160 C.
- Check whether it’s cooked or not by pinching a tooth pick in it. If no remains of cream get stuck to it then it is properly cooked.
- Take it out from baking tray it will look like as cake.
A homemade Chicken Pie Recipe makes a glorious meal that's full of flavour for a comfort food feast.