Baked Hush Puppies
- 3/4 cups Yellow Cornmeal (available in Super Markets)
- 1/3 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Minced Onion
- 1/3 cup Skim Milk
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Combine Cornmeal, Flour, and Baking Powder & Salt in a Medium Bowl; Make a Well in The Center Of Mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine Onion, Milk, Oil, and Pepper & Egg. Add it to Dry Ingredients, Stirring Just until Moistened.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp Batter into Miniature Muffin Pans Coated with Cooking oil spray.
- Bake At 450 C For 10 Minutes OR Until Lightly Browned.
- Remove From Pan Immediately.
Try this Baked Hush Puppies recipe for that perfect meal.