Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup softened margarine
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar -- packed
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, cream butter, margarine and peanut butter with an electric beater with low, then add eggs.
- In separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugars and salt.
- Add this gradually to moist mixture and mix well.
- Pinch and form balls rolled in hands. Press floured fork cross-wise on top to flatten.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes just until golden.
Thick, Moist & Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies