- 1 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cup Carrots; shredded
- 2 cup Flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup Walnuts; chopped
- 1/3 cup Dry milk
- Blend oil and sugars in a bowl with an electric beater until well mixed. Then add vanilla.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Stir together dry ingredients and add to egg mixture until well blended.
- Stir in walnuts and carrots by hand. Pour batter into well greased and floured 10" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool in pan, and then top with frosting of your choice.
An easy to prepare and delicious carrot cake.