BBQ Meat Loaf
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 diced onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 – 8 ounce cans tomato sauce
- 3 Tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Hot or Barbequed Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the raw meat, bread crumbs, onion, egg salt and pepper and ½ cup of the tomato sauce with fingers.
- Place meat mixture in an oval mound in the middle of a glass pan.
- In another bowl, stir together remaining ingredients and pour on top of meatloaf.
- Bake for 90 minutes, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Serve hot.
The great comfort food