Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ½ cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugars, vanilla essence and eggs using a spoon.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Then add in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto a non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve.
The perfect goodie for all occasions.