Mexican Baked Fish
- 1−1/2 pounds cod
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease one inch baking dish. Rinse fish fillets under cold water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lay fillets side by side in the prepared baking dish. Pour the salsa over the top, and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Top with the crushed corn chips. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve topped with sliced avocado and sour cream.
Feisty, garlicky and tangy baked fish.