Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar with an electric beater until light and fluffy in a bowl.
- Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place in a greased baking sheet with a tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Chocolate chip cookies with a fruit touch