Peach Glazed Chicken
- Cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup canned peach, proces
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Oil and large cooking pan and place over medium-high heat until hot
- Add chicken and sauté 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove chicken, set aside, and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Process peach in a food processor and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Add to the pan
- Cook, stirring constantly until peach melt and onion is tender.
- Spoon mixture over chicken.
An easy and flavorful chicken meal