Sugarless Fruit Nut Muffins
- 1 cup Chopped Dates
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped prunes
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Margarine, cut into pats
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla, essence
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Chopped nuts
- ½ tsp salt
- Combine dates, raisins, and prunes, with water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
- Stir in margarine and salt. Then set aside to cool.
- Then add eggs, flour, vanilla essence, baking soda and chopped nuts to fruit; and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon into greased mini-muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- Serve warm.
A low-calorie fruity nutty muffin