- 1/4 cup green onions or shallots, sliced
- 2 tbsp diced green pepper
- 3/4 cup fat
- 4 slices cut in pieces
- 1 can potato soup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 tbsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tbsp dry tarragon
- 1/2 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 − 1 1/2 cups cooked shrimp
- In a pan, heat oil and saute onion and pepper over medium heat until tender.
- Add soup and heat slowly, stirring repeatedly.
- Bring to a gentle boil; add cheese pieces, lemon juice, spices and shrimp.
- Heat completely through, about 5 minutes.