- 1 12 ounce pack noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock or water
- Boil the noodles in a pot. In another pot, sauté onions in olive oil until slightly brown.
- Add tomatoes and stock or water; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, corn, and cooked noodles; simmer until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
All time favorite yummy noodles