Doodhi Halwa And Crunch Barfi by Noreen Amir
Ingredients For Doodhi Halwa:
- Milk 3 kg
- Tartary 3 tsp
- Sugar 500 gm
- Walnut 100 gm
- Oil 50 gm
- Almonds 100 gm
- Cardamom 1/2 tsp
- Silver paper for garnish
- Ghee as needed
- First heat the oil add tartary and milk , when milk and water separates then cook it.
- When water dries then add almonds, walnuts, cardamom and sesame seeds.
- Along ghee, roast it nicely when it leaves ghee then take it out from tray and cut it after 8 hours and garnish it with silver paper then serve.
Ingredients For Crunch Barfi:
- Khoya 1/2 kg
- Sugar 175 gm
- Nutmeg mace 1 pinch
- Cardamom powder 1 pinch
- Vanilla powder 1 pinch
- Ghee 1-2 tbsp
- Almond pistachio for garnish
- Heat the pan on low temperature add khoya and beat it, when the khoya cooks then add sugar.
- When it is boiled well then turn off the stove and add nutmeg mace, cardamom powder and vanilla powder beat it.
- When it becomes cool then add crunch.
- Then grease it with ghee spread the mixture and garnish it with crunch leave it for 4 to 5 hours.
- When it becomes hard then cut it into square pieces.
Recipe of Doodhi Halwa And Crunch Barfi by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV