Malai Khaja by Noreen Amir
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
Ingredients For Malai Khaja:
- Gram flour 1/2 kg
- Butter 25 gm
- Margarine 200 gm
- Arawat 150 gm
- Oil for frying
- Rabri 200 gm
- Green color 1/4 tsp
- Red color 1/4 tsp
- Sugar (For Syrup) 1/2 kg
- Water 1/2 liter
- First knead the gram flour with water knead it hard.
- Then make small balls.
- Put green color in one and red in another.
- Now leave the dough for 20 minutes.
- Then take the puff pastry in hand make it soft and add arawat and ghee make it soft.
- Now make it round.
- Then make the chapatti of green and red dough.
- Now take a white chapatti place red and green chapatti on it.
- Then spread the puff pastry roll it and make it straight.
- Now cut it into square pieces, and put dry fruits then close it.
- Then deep fry it on low temperature.
- For making syrup
- Take a sugar and water, pinch of color, cut it and cook.
Recipe of Malai Khaja by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV