Gheekawar Ka Halwa And Chikoo Barfi by Noreen Amir
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
Ingredients For Gheekawar Ka Halwa:
- Gheekawar 1/2 kg
- Milk 3 kg
- Flour 250 gm
- Sugar 750 gm
- Pine nut 50 gm
- Chopped cardamom 1/2 tsp
- Ghee 125 gm
- Let the Gheekawar in milk for 1 day.
- Then cook it on stove.
- When it becomes thick then make it golden brown then roast it add sugar.
- When add sugar dry its water roast it nicely, add pine nut and chopped cardamom turn off the stove.
- Add remaining pine nut for garnish then serve.
Ingredients For Chikoo Barfi:
- Chikoo 250 gm
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Khoya 1/2 kg
- Sugar 125 gm
- Chopped cardamom 1/4 tsp
- Silver paper for garnish
- Peel the skin of cheeku.
- Now take a pan, add cheeku roast it on low temperature pour ghee.
- Then add sugar, chopped cardamom chop it well, until it becomes thin.
- Then add cheeku, take it out and spread it.
- Now add silver paper make it cool and cut it into pieces then serve.
Recipe of Gheekawar Ka Halwa And Chikoo Barfi by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV