Bengali Pulao by Chef Zakir
Ingredients For Bengali Pulao:
- Rice 1/2 kg
- Onion 4
- Tomatoes 2
- Green chilies 6
- Coriander leaves 1/4 bunch
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Dry red chilies 10-12
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Crushed coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Mix whole spices as required
- Salt to taste
- Ghee 1 cup
- Oil for fry
- First mix 2 onions, green coriander, 3 green chilies, gram
flour, crushed coriander seeds and crushed cumin seeds together and fry it in oil.
- Now roast ghee, onion, mix whole spice and dry red chilies in separate pot.
- Then add tomatoes, green coriander and green chilies and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- When tomatoes becomes soft, add soaked rice and water.
- Together add bay leaves and salt and cook it until rice is simmer.
- Then add bhujia of gram flour, mix it and keep on simmer for 8-10 minutes. Bengali pulao is ready.
Recipe of Bengali Pulao by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala TV