Croissants Butter Pudding by Sara Riaz
- Eggs 8
- Milk 1 liter
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Raisins 1/2 tsp
- Black raisins 2 tbsp
- Croissants 4
- Icing sugar as required
- Beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Grease oven proof dish.
- Now cut croissants into half, spread eggs and keep in dish.
- Put beaten mixture on top and sprinkle raisins and black raisins.
- Bake on 200 degrees C for 20-25 minutes.
- After taking out, sprinkle icing sugar and serve.
Recipe of Croissants Butter Pudding by Sara Riaz in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq