Green Masala Chops by Zubaida Tariq
Apr 04, 2014
- Mutton chops 1/2 kg
- Green coriander 1 bunch
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Chopped onions 2
- Lemon juice 3
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Green chilies 10
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash mutton chops and put in pot.
- Now add salt, ginger garlic paste and yogurt, mix it nicely and boil it. When water dries, remove it.
- Now mix green chilies, garlic cloves and green coriander and grind chutney.
- Heat oil in karahi pan, do chopped onions golden brown, take out half onion and spread on paper.
- Put chutney in half onion, fry it lightly and add 2 lemon juice and salt.
- Then put little oil in frying pan, fry boiled chops lightly and put in masalay.
- After frying chops, put 1 lemon juice and crushed black pepper and keep on simmer for 5 minutes.
- In end, put fried onion on top and serve green masala chops.
Recipe of Green Masala Chops by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV