Plum Chili Chicken Roast by Rida Aftab
- Died plum 250 gm
- Whole chicken 1 kg
- Dried big red chili 6
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Butter 50 gm
- Cumin 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with salt, also marinate with butter and leave for 30 minutes.
- Then bake in oven on 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- When chicken tender and red in color, put dried plum in 2 cup water, cumin, turmeric and red chili and cook it.
- Now make paste in blender and take out seeds.
- Then heat oil and put ginger garlic paste. When fragrance comes, add dried plum paste. Also put cumin.
- When sauce is ready, put on roasted chicken.
Recipe of Plum Chili Chicken Roast by Rida Aftab in Tarka on Masala TV