Punjabi Malai Palak Gosht by Rida Aftab
- Boiled beef 1 kg
- Boiled spinach 1 kg
- Chopped tomatoes 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cream 1 cup
- Chopped raw onions 2
- Finely chopped green chilies 4
- Oil 1 cup
- Heat oil, put onion and fry until golden brown.
- Now put beef, tomatoes, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and salt and roast it nicely.
- When eater dries, add spinach and cook for 30 minutes.
- Then put cream and green chilies and close stove.
- Punjabi malai palak gosht is ready.
Recipe of Punjabi Malai Palak Gosht by Rida Aftab in Tarka on Masala TV