Cham Cham by Chef Gulzar
- Milk 2 kg
- Sugar 1 cup
- All purpose flour 2-3 tbsp
- Vinegar 1/2 cup
- Kewra essence few drops
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Almonds & Pistachio 1/2 cup
- Put milk in pan and cook it.
- When milk boils, leave it for a while.
- Now put vinegar and burst it.
- Then take out in muslin cloth and hang until water drains.
- Now separate paneer and add baking powder and flour.
- Now crush this mixture with hands or beat it nicely.
- Now make cham cham in oval shape of this mixture.
- Now put sugar, water and essence in pot and make thick syrup.
- Then put cham cham in syrup and cook on low flame.
- When cham cham is ready, it will floats.
- Now dish out it with little syrup.
- In end, garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve.
Recipe of Cham Cham by Chef Gulzar in Live@9 on Masala TV