Makai Chawal by Chef Gulzar
- Rice soaked 300 gm
- Kidney beans 50 gm
- Boiled peas 50 gm
- Maize 50 gm
- Chopped carrot 1-2
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Whole all spices 1/2 cup
- Chicken powder 2 tbsp
- Oil 1-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Clean rice, wash it and soak it.
- Now boil beans and peas.
- Then heat oil in pan and crackle all spices.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and roast it.
- Then add beans, carrot and peas and mix it.
- Now add chicken powder and salt, mix it, add water, put rice and cook until rice is cooked.
- Then simmer it.
- When simmer is completed, dish out and serve.
Recipe of Makai Chawal by Chef Gulzar in Live@9 on Masala TV