Gulati by Shireen Anwer
- Sela rice 1/2 kg
- Sugar 1/2 kg
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Khoya 250 gm
- Almonds and pistachio 2 tbsp
- Green cardamom 6
- Pethy ki mithai 125 gm
- Soak sela rice, keep it for 2 minutes and then boil it.
- Now heat ghee in pan, put green cardamom, 1/2 cup water and sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Then add khoya and cook khoya until it dissolves and light brown.
- Now put rice and stir it.
- Then put mithai, almonds and pistachio, mix it and cook it.
- Then simmer it and serve.
Recipe of Gulati by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV