Crispy Fried Bhindi by Zubaida Tariq
- Lady fingers 1 kg
- Almonds finely chopped 15
- Salt to taste
- Button red chilies crushed as required
- Chaat masala 1/2 tsp
- Oil as required
- Wash lady fingers and dry it.
- Then cut into long.
- Now heat oil in wok, deep fry lady fingers until golden brown, take it out, spread on tissue so that it becomes crisp.
- When serve, heat it little.
- Roast almonds lightly and mix lady fingers and almonds in dish.
- Then mix salt, red chilies and chaat masala and serve hot.
Recipe of Crispy Fried Bhindi by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV