Achari Dahi Bhindi by Zubaida Tariq
- Lady fingers 1/2 kg
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tsp
- Onion seeds few
- White cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Button red chili chopped 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves few
- Green chilies 6
- Tamarind pulp 1/2 cup
- Yogurt whipped 1 cup
- Mustard oil 1 cup
- Wash lady fingers, dry it and mark cut.
- Heat oil in wok and put fenugreek seeds.
- Then add lady fingers and fry it.
- When its color changes, add fennel seeds, coriander seeds, white cumin seeds, turmeric, red chili and curry leaves and roast it.
- Then put tamarind pulp, green chilies and yogurt and simmer it.
- When serve, add salt and serve hot.
Recipe of Achari Dahi Bhindi by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV