Turkish Roasted Chicken by Chef Gulzar
- Chicken (with skin whole) 1-1.125 gm
- Crushed fennel seeds 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder 1 pinch
- Vinegar 1/2 cup
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Rosemary 1 tsp
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Sumac powder 1/3 tsp
- Olive oil 4-5 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix fennel seeds, sumac powder, rosemary, oregano, paprika, garlic paste, nutmeg, vinegar, black pepper, 3 tbsp olive oil and salt nicely in mixing bowl.
- Now marinate chicken and leave it for 1-1/2 hours.
- Then put in steamer, steam it, take it out and keep it aside.
- Then heat remaining olive oil, fry fennel seeds, garnish on chicken and serve.
Recipe of Turkish Roasted Chicken by Chef Gulzar in Dawat on Masala TV