Shahi Murgh by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Chicken 1 kg
- Kashmiri red chilies 20
- Garlic cloves 15-20
- Kashmiri red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Onions 3
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 cup
- Ginger 2 tbsp
- Cashew nut paste 15
- Heat oil in pan.
- Fry onions.
- Add chicken and red chili powder and saute.
- Grind soaked Kashmiri red chilies and garlic with water till smooth paste forms and then add it.
- Let this cool on high heat covered.
- Then paste will change color towards dark and oil will separate.
- Now add salt, coriander leaves and ginger and saute it.
- Add cashew nut paste and cook covered after through mix for not more than 2-3 minutes.
- Adjust gravy if required by adding hot water.
Recipe of Shahi Murgh by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV