Green Mutton Handi by Zubaida Tariq
Aug 13, 2015
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Chopped coriander leaves 2 bunch
- Chopped onion 3
- Lemons 3
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Green chilies 10
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Roasted cumin 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix coriander leaves, garlic and green chilies and grind chutney.
- Put yogurt, mutton, ginger garlic paste and salt in pot and boil it.
- When water dries, remove pot from stove.
- How heat oil in handi, fry onion until golden brown and take out half onion.
- Put grinded chutney in half onion and fry it slightly.
- Then add boiled mutton and roast it nicely.
- Also put some salt.
- Then add lemon juice, cumin, black pepper and butter and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then put fried onion and serve with naan.
Recipe of Green Mutton Handi by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV