Chocolate Brownie Cake by Shireen Anwer
- Unsalted butter 7 oz
- Dark chocolate chopped 8 oz
- Caster sugar 8 oz
- Eggs (separated) 3
- Flour 3 oz
- Walnuts (chopped) 50 gm
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C.
- Then put butter in 20-25 cm cake tin and line with grease proof paper.
- Then heat 6 oz chocolate, butter and sugar in pan on low heat until all are mixed.
- Now add flour, walnuts and remaining chocolate.
- Then beat eggs whites in other bowl until stiff.
- Then fold in chocolate mixture with light hand.
- Then put this batter in cake tin, keep in center row of oven and bake for 35-40 minutes till it surface is hard.
- Then cool it.
- Then sprinkle icing sugar and serve with ice cream.
Chocolate Brownie Cake is Children & Youngster Lovers Sweet Dish. It is prepared with Dark Chocolate & Walnuts, sprinkled with Icing Sugar and serve it with Ice Cream. Cake is usually served after Dinner specially in Wedding Parties. Chocolate was invented by Dr. James Baker in 1764.