Phool Gobi Aur Mirchon Ka Salan by Zubaida Tariq
- Cauliflower washed 1
- Green chilies 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Curry leaves few
- Onion seeds 1 tsp
- Tamarind pulp 1 tsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Button red chili 6
- Fenugreek seeds 6
- Curry leaves 6
- Separate flowers of cauliflower.
- Now wash green chilies and keep in strainer.
- Heat oil, fry green chilies and cauliflower for 5 minutes and take it out.
- Then put cumin seeds, red chili, fenugreek seeds and curry leaves until black.
- Then put onion seeds, red chili, turmeric and ginger garlic paste and roast it slightly.
- Then put fried green chilies, cauliflower, salt, curry leaves and tamarind pulp and put in pot on low flame.
- When oil comes up, delicious phool gobi aur mirchon ka salan is ready.
- Serve with plain rice.
Phool Gobi Aur Mirchon Ka Salan is Healthy Dish, prepared with Cauliflower, Green Chilies and Tamarind Pulp and served with Rice or Roti.