Romanian Sweet Pasta by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Spaghetti or any shaped pasta 2 cups
- Maple syrup 1 cup
- Ground walnuts 1/2 cup
- Lemon rind, minced 1/2 tsp
- Raisins 1-1/2 cups
- Powdered cloves 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Cook pasta or spaghetti in boiling water until ready and then drain.
- Put maple syrup in pan, put walnuts and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add lemon rind, raisins, clove powder and cinnamon and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Now dd cooked pasta or spaghetti, mix it nicely and serve.
Romanian Sweet Pasta is Traditional Romanian Classic Dish. It is served with Sweet Maple Syrup.