Meat Balls by Chef Gulzar
For Meat Balls:
- Chicken mince 700 gm
- Beaten eggs 2
- Chopped onion 2
- Chopped garlic 5-6
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour 2-3 tbsp
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Ketchup 1/2 cup
- Chili garlic sauce 1/2 cup
- Chopped onion 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Large buns 3-4
- Grated mozzarella cheese 200 gm
- For meat balls: Heat oil in pan and saute onion.
- Now add garlic and oregano and mix it nicely.
- Then remove from stove, put in mixing bowl and cool it.
- Now add eggs, salt, corn flour, white pepper and chicken mince, mix it nicely and make mixture.
- Now make balls of mixture.
- Heat oil in pan, shallow fry balls, take it out and serve.
- For sauce: Heat oil and fry onion and garlic.
- Then put ketchup, chili garlic sauce and black pepper and cook it.
- Then add stock and cook it.
- Now put in blender, make paste, put again in blender, cook it until sauce is thick and take it out.
- For serving: Empty buns from center.
- Now put meat balls and sauce.
- Put cheese, set it and serve.
Meat Balls is a Small Ball. It is prepared with Meat and served with Sauce & Roti or Rice. It can also be served as Meat stuffed in Bun with Cheese.