Leg Roast by Zubaida Tariq
- Mutton leg 1-1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1/2 kg
- Ginger powder 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper crushed 1 tbsp
- Lemons 5
- Raw papaya paste 3 tbsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 cup
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Break bone from center of mutton leg and mark deep cut.
- Now wash it nicely, marinate with ginger powder, lemon juice, raw papaya and salt and spread masala with fork.
- Then keep in pot with masala for 1-2 hours.
- Now cook it on low flame.
- When meat tender nicely, put 2 tbsp oil.
- Then put soya sauce and dissolved corn flour in water, so that some sauce remains.
- Then simmer it for 15 minutes.
- Serve with fried potatoes and tomatoes.
Zubaida Tariq has made Leg Roast with Simple Method. It is prepared with Mutton Leg and served with Potatoes. It can be prepared in Eid-ul-Adha.