Shahi Murgh Musallam by Aneela Rizwan
- Whole chicken 1-1/2 kg
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Lemon 2
- Yellow food color 1/4 tsp
- White cumin 2 tsp
- Eggs 3
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Chaat masala as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Silver paper 2
- Wash chicken, marinate with salt and garlic paste and steam in big saucepan on medium flame.
- Then put red chili powder, cumin, black pepper, food color, salt and eggs in big bowl, mix it nicely and coat chicken with this mixture.
- Now heat oil in deep frying pan and deep fry chicken on medium flame until golden brown.
- Then sprinkle chaat masala and lemon juice, decorate with silver paper and serve hot.
Shahi Murgh Musallam is delicious & tasty dish. It is popular dish in Pakistan. Make at home and surprise your family.