- Potatoes 4
- Salt 1 tsp
- Melted butter 2-3 tbsp
- Herbs 2-3 tbsp
- Grated cheddar cheese 4 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese 1-1/2 tbsp
- Garlic powder as required
- Peel potatoes.
- Noe cut potatoes into thin slices.
- Now put potatoes on baking dish and sprinkle salt and butter.
- Then sprinkle herbs and garlic powder, keep baking dish in oven and bake on 220 degrees C for 50 minutes.
- Now take it out from oven and sprinkle both cheese.
- Then bake potatoes more for 10 minutes till brown.
Hasselback Potatoes is variation of baked potatoes. It is cut into this slices, baked & topped with cheese.