- Beef mince 400 gm
- Bitter gourd 3-4
- Onion 2
- Green chilies 5-6
- Tomatoes 4
- Garlic 2 tsp
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Tara garam masala 1 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Wash bitter gourd, peel it and cut it.
- Then fry until golden brown and remove from stove.
- Now heat oil in pan, fry onion until golden brown, drain it and put in bowl.
- Then saute ginger and garlic in this oil.
- Then add beef mince and fry for few minutes.
- Now add tomatoes and all spices and cook on low flame until tomatoes are soft.
- Then add fried bitter gourd, fried onion, green chilies and ginger, cover it for 4-5 minutes and serve hot.
Karela Keema is tasty dish. It is cooked in different style. It is prepared with beef mince & bitter gourd. Try this variety of mince dish.