- Fresh milk 1 liter
- Carrots 1/2 kg
- Peeled & chopped walnuts 1 cup
- Sugar 2 cups
- Finely chopped pistachios 10
- Chopped almonds 15
- Fresh cream 1 packet
- Put milk and grated carrots in pot and cook it.
- When carrots are soft, add sugar and walnuts.
- When mixture ins thick, remove it from stove and cool it.
- Then put cream, almonds and pistachios and serve.
Gajrela also known as gajar ka halwa. It is prepared with milk & carrots and garnished with nuts. It is usually served in winter.