Feb 14, 2016
- Long chopped cabbage 2 cups
- Long chopped red cabbage 1 cup
- Long chopped carrot 1
- Green onion slice 2
- Cucumber (peeled & chopped) 1
- Chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Roasted peanuts 1/2 cup
- Chicken breast (boiled & cubes) 3
- Fried samosa stripes 2 cup
- Salad dressing 1 cup
- Put cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, green onion, cucumber and coriander leaves in bowl and mix it.
- Now mix chicken, put dressing, garnish with peanuts and and samosa stripes and serve.
Crunchy Salad is crunchy dish. It is prepared with chicken & vegetables and garnished with peanuts. Serve it with lunch or dinner.