Karelay Ka Halwa
- Bitter gourd 500 gm
- Khoya 250 gm
- Honey 200 gm
- Cloves 5
- Green color 1 pinch
- Cardamom 5
- Olive oil 100 gm
- Sugar 200 gm
- Pistachio 50 gm
- Peel bitter gourd and cut into slices.
- Now put bitter gourd in bowl, boil it and take it out.
- Then add green color.
- Now add sugar and cook it.
- When bitter gourd dries, put olive oil and roast it.
- When bitter gourd leaves ghee, remove from stove.
- Now heat khoya, add in bitter gourd and mix it.
- Now add honey, mix it nicely, garnish with pistachio and serve.
Karelay Ka Halwa is delicious sweet dish. It is prepared with bitter gourd and honey. Try this variety of halwa.