Aloo Matar Dry
- Peas 2 cups
- Potato cubes 2-3
- Finely chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped green chilies 1 tbsp
- Whole cumin 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Dry mango powder 1 tsp
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat oil in pot and crackle whole cumin.
- Now add peas and potatoes.
- Then add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt.
- Now add green chilies and ginger and roast it.
- Now all spice powder and dry mango powder, mix it nicely and cook until tender.
- Potatoes and peas tender, remove it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Aloo Matar Dry is tasty dish. It is easy recipe to prepare. Served with roti in breakfast, lunch or dinner.