Hara Masala Chawal
- Sela rice 2-1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch
- Green chilies 8
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice and soak for 3-4 hours.
- Then drain water of soaked rice and put 3 glass water again.
- Now put salt and vinegar, boil it, drain water and simmer it.
- Now grind chutney of green chilies, coriander leaves and garlic cloves.
- Now put oil in wok and fry chutney for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put rice, stir it nicely and roast it.
- Now put few salt, black pepper and butter and cover it.
- Delicious hara masala chawal is ready after 5 minutes.
Hara Masala Chawal is tasty dish. Hara masala is prepared with chutney of coriander leaves, green chilies and garlic cloves. Then cooked with rice and butter.