- Carrots 2
- Cucumber 1
- Whole red chilies 2-3
- Capsicum 1
- Green onion 3-4
- Red beetroot 1
- Ginger 1 inch
- Onion 4
- Sugar 2 cups
- White vinegar 2 cups
- Salt as required
- Add sugar, vinegar, salt and 1-1/2 cup water in pan and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Now remove it, keep it aside and cool it.
- Now cut all vegetables into slices.
- Now boil water in pot on high flame.
- Add vegetables, boil for 4-5 minutes, take it out and drain water.
- Now put all vegetables in big jar of achar.
- Then put sugar mixture, mix it and close jar.
- Vinegar pickle is ready.
Vinegar Pickle is achar. It is prepared with mixed vegetables. It is served in breakfast.