- Spinach 1/2 kg
- Soy 1 bunch
- Fenugreek leaves 4 small bunch
- Onion (light brown) 4
- Ginger garlic 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Medium potato (small cubes) 1
- Heat oil and fry onion until light golden.
- Then add all masalay with potato and 1/2 cup water, cover it and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then put spinach, soy and fenugreek leaves, cover it and cook on medium flame until it is ready.
Aloo Palak is delicious & tasty dish. The addition of soy and fenugreek leaves is delightful. Serve with roti.