Baked Chicken Rice
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Onion 2
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Boiled rice 1/2 kg
- Eggplant 1
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Cheese 1 cup
- Oil 1/4
- Add onion slice and oil in medium pan and fry onion until golden brown.
- Add chicken and cook until light pink.
- Then add salt, black pepper, red chili and cinnamon, cook until chicken tender and add little water.
- Now preheat oven on 180 degrees C.
- Cut eggplant into slices.
- Make layer of boiled rice in oven dish, then make layer of chicken and make layer of eggplant and cheese.
- Then top with cheese, bake until cheese melts, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Baked Chicken Rice is new dish. Boiled rice and chicken is put in layered in oven dish, then topped with eggplant slices & cheese and baked.