Lady Fingers With Onion
- Ladyfingers 500 gm
- Onion slice 2 large
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Dried mango powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Oil or Ghee 3 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Wash ladyfingers in running water.
- Then wipe them with kitchen napkin.
- Now chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat ghee or oil, add ladyfingers and saute them on low to medium flame till ladyfingers slightly tender.
- Now add sliced onions.
- Add turmeric powder and red chili powder and mix well.
- Mix ladyfingers well with onions.
- Cook on slow flame till ladyfingers tender and cooked.
- Don't overcook as ladyfingers will get mushy.
- Lastly, add all spice powder and dry mango powder.
- Mix all spice powder and dry mango powder with ladyfingers and onion.
- Serve with roti.
Lady Fingers With Onion is tasty dish. It is easy recipe to make it at any time. You can serve it in breakfast, lunch or dinner with roti.